Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Destiny's Child

"Before you splash out on something shiny and new ask yourself if you really need it. If the answer is "no" then you would be wise to give it a miss. You'll only hate yourself later for wasting your money."


"Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."


With three Cartier watches, two Rolexes, a Blancpain, two gold Bulovas and numerous vintage platinum and diamond cocktail watches, do I really need this over-sized fashion watch I saw at Nordstroms while I was waiting to see the latest movie I was in? Probably not. But... sigh. I want it.

1 comment:

  1. I am very serious...I am looking for a good watch...got any for sale?

    ReplyDelete