Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Million Dollar Baby

"You need to get clear  in your mind what it is you most want to accomplish. If you have a well defined goal and a sensible plan then you really cannot lose. Does that sound too simple? But life is simple."

So is the lottery, if you chose the quick pix. I always plan to buy four lottery tickets per week. You can't win if you don't play, right? But there's something so very unappetizing about the place they are sold. Guess I'll just have to suck it up and get over there. Today. 
Last month someone won a million dollars on a scratch off. As seedy as this place is, it has powerful mojo.


2 comments:

  1. Well, it looks like it says Food 'n' Art, which I think sounds like a fab locale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One could only hope.

    But then again...maybe this is my key to making millions. A winning location with a touch of... The Met? Toulouse Lautrec? The Rive Gauche?

    I always wanted a gas station, now that I think about it.

    God moves in mysterious ways.

    ReplyDelete