Saturday, May 5, 2012

Gimme Shelter

"Decide what it is you desire and go all out to get it this weekend. There are no guarantees, of course, but the odds are very much on your side at the moment- and they’ll improve even more next week." 




Another opening, another show. And the star of the Petsmart annual Cinquo de Mayo multi-shelter adoption was Beau, who is now in my guest bathroom.

I think he's Little Bit's long lost brother. He looks just like her, and acts like her. Now if he would just stop hissing at her, I'd be happy.  

I wasn't planning to get an other cat. It just happened. I think what I want, or rather, need more than anything at this point is to stop working as a volunteer for the Humane Society.

5 comments:

  1. THAT'S PARIS' SPOT! NO, HE CAN'T BE IN THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Barrett . You have become the crazy cat lady. Did you send me this post on purpose to make me lose my (cat)shit???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to worry. His previous owner "surrendered" him, and he was so traumatized he was hyperventilating and shaking all over. I had to rescue him. I'll probably take him to out shelter here in Madison, and hope for the best.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what I said was.....that is one lucky cat to be spending time with you...oh most wonderful one!!!

    ReplyDelete