Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Man Up !

"You will be hugely assertive over the next few days. According to the planets you have no intention of playing a supporting role - you know you should be the star and you won’t let anyone steal your glory."



Almost all the calls lately have been for men. Men of any age. Young men, old men, tough men, soft men. But men, not women.
Several months ago a young boy borrowed a pen from me and returned it with a "Thank you, Sir". It occurred to me then that with a little facial hair and the right clothes, I, too, could be a man. And get a lot more roles. 
I saw this call and decided that now the time has come. It may get a little dicey for me in the changing room, but hey! I can swim. 

          Males not afraid of a pool! Do we have anyone
          that is a size 42R, 42L, or 44L, that doesn't mind
          going into a pool? Or more precisely, getting
          thrown into a pool?  Please email three pictures,
          weight, height, and age to: SingleLadies2atl@
          gmail. com

3 comments:

  1. Um. This is not a new thought. I distinctly recall you donning a goatee (sp?) and fedora as a Pacific Islander.
    Must add: You didn't fool nobody. So watch the swimsuit. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, I remember it well. Maybe I didn't fool anyone but myself. But as you know, one of my mottoes is:

      "Men! If you can't get one, then just be one." SO much easier.

      Delete
  2. this is really a funny subject ...especially the swimming part... I don't doubt for a momment you could become a man.... but HOW in the swim suit?...try another call...the male detective? absolutely....

    ReplyDelete