Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Act As If

"Attitude is everything, especially on the work front where you will succeed if you can convince yourself that you are the best at what you do. It isn't far from the truth and, if you work hard, it soon will be true."

Tomorrow, they'll be in the cabin and the plane will crash without me.  They'll be in the woods looking for a two-legged meal, and I'll be satisfied with a sandwich. Did my agency call?  No.

Still, I know I can die or be injured with panache, and I can tear my living prey apart with the best of them. Bring it on!

But today, just for today, I'm going to move some stuff around. On Craig's List, Ebay and in my storage lockers. I CAN DO IT!

As far as yesterday's prediction goes, my angel of a service manager at Athens Chevrolet heard the strange buzzing in the Silverado's dashboard and is replacing the entire instrument panel. At no charge.

How's that for yesterday's prophecy fufilled?

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are blogging ...now I can keep track of you without phone tag....and all your great wisdom and humor...xxoo

    ReplyDelete