Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Little Directionality, Please

"You won't lack for courage or confidence today, but make sure they are well directed. You can quite easily take a creative project to a higher level, but only if you have a specific long-term goal in mind."

When I read this, I became quite excited and gave some very serious thought to spending at least part of the day working on the book-which-is-going-to-make-me-a-million dollars. The book I have been working on and off on for longer than I care to admit.

Somehow, it did not happen. But I did put in several hours at the Humane Society, and managed to get the materials necessary to make an even tackier Christmas wreath than the one we had last year.

I guess that's taking a creative project to a higher level.

And as far as yesterday went: I had attitude. I vacated one of the two storage lockers I have had for 20 years. 

Chapeau bas, me.





2 comments:

  1. Mazel tov on the storage locker! All I did was have lunch with old girlfriends and buy MORE potatoes for Thanksgiving. But maybe it wasn't in the stars for ME to be creative today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Please take off word verification. It makes me nuts.

    ReplyDelete