Sunday, November 20, 2011

Where the Heart Is

"The answers you are looking for are not “out there” in the world at large, but “in there”, where your heart is. Take time to listen to you inner voice over the next few days- what it has to tell you is priceless."

All joking aside, I believe that the Kingdom is within us. If we could only truly firmly believe and act on this, our worlds would be heaven on earth.

I will be listening to my Christian Science broadcast today at 12 noon, eastern standard time.  If I can take it to heart, my cats Edward and Paris will stop hissing at the new kitten, and I will be happy.

No comments from the peanut gallery, please.



3 comments:

  1. gotta love the new kitten ...she looks like an Andrews...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barrett, before opining that no one reads your blog, you should first inform your friends that you HAVE a blog! I would never have known if I hadn't read Claudia's blog...

    P.S. I know exactly how you feel about no readers, which is why I quit posting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His name is Alberto... I will never, ever have a cat named Edward. Period.

    ReplyDelete