Thursday, March 8, 2012

Calamity Jane

"Moderation is a must today. If you fly too high, for whatever reason, the full moon will bring you back to earth with a bump. Find ways to have fun without pushing your luck every two minutes. It can be done!"



The sheriff came pounding on the door yesterday. Another credit card civil suit, I presume. I pretended to be the cat sitter and refused to open the door. I told him I was in Kentucky. I figure if they can't find me, they can't serve me.

So today, I decided to lay low, and work on my "to do" list.

One thing I decided I must do is re-new my Georgia gun permit. I called the courthouse to find out what steps I needed to take, and the clerk said "The first thing you do is call the sheriff"s office and make an appointment to have your fingerprints taken." 

Maybe if I wear a wig and a buckskin dress, they won't know it's me.

3 comments:

  1. WHERE do you find all these pictures?!

    And how do you know the sheriff's name since you didn't answer the door?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He said is name, but I didn't catch it. Officer Krupke is a character from West Side Story. Remember when the gang the Jets sing " Gee, Officer Krupke, we're really upset.. we never got the loving every kid ought to get"

      As a result of that song, I think "Officer Krupke" has become an almost generic term for the cops.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the education...it's been YEARS since I've seen West Side Story so your youtube refresher was a good one!

      Delete