Friday, March 9, 2012

The Mylight Saga

"You are where you are for a reason and your primary objective should be to work out what that reason is. It won’t be as hard as it sounds: there are clues and pointers all around you."






You can say that again. At any moment, there could be another knock on the door.

So, I've ordered this Vampire Mannequin couple, and I'm dressing the man in a sheriff's uniform, and the woman in a white oxford shirt and bluejeans. 

I'm stationing them outside my front door. Get the picture, Officer Krupke?
 

3 comments:

  1. That should scare those bad guys!
    Wait, who are the bad guys and who are the good guys? Isn't the sheriff supposed to be the good guy and the vampire the bad guy? Or is the vampire the good guy like in Twilight? I'm all confused!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's keep it simple.

      In this case, everybody but me is the Bad Guy.

      Delete
  2. Officer Krupke, you're really no good
    The chick you trick is just another babe in the hood.
    If you dig your claws in or maybe your fangs
    I'll make sure that one of you hangs

    —and it won't be the perp, you jerk!

    ReplyDelete