Friday, March 16, 2012

Reason to Believe

"When is a problem not a problem? When you refuse to view it as such. That might sound simplistic but the planets indicate if you focus your mind on positive things the negative will cease to exist."


So true. And all joking aside, I do believe in Mind over matter,  and I believe that matter is not real. Of course, as a friend of mine once said, " I have a mind, but I find it doesn't matter."
So where does that leave me in the Grand Scheme of Things?
Cosmically challenged, but with a GPS.
 

3 comments:

  1. Is your GPS set for MO some time this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This horo seems to be sent directly to your number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and everybody else's if you ask me...when is not thinking possitively an asset? or rather a necessity...

    ReplyDelete