Thursday, March 22, 2012

Watching the Detectives

"You may find it hard to resist something that’s bad for you today but, just this once, maybe it’s ok to give in to your less disciplined side. Life is supposed to be fun and the really fun things are those we are not supposed to have."


This badge is from the 1940's. Someone in England is selling it on Ebay. I think I'm going to buy it and wear it, since I've been a detective for two days on the set of my dreams.

In this pilot, Kevin Bacon plays an FBI profiler who comes out of retirement to capture a particularly fiendish killer he put away years ago. The killer, Joe Carroll, is gorgeous, literate, and specializes in killing co-eds. He's escaped from prison and is using technology to create a cult of murderers.

In real life, I've been studying serial killers for years. Now I'm helping Kevin. Need I say more? 

4 comments:

  1. if you get it, put this in with the silver and jewels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you...you seem to be as busy as I with no time to post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still getting xtra work?
    And Dianne, I can tell that it's spring as you're never posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well what's one more wonderful piece of decorative metal in the grand scheme of things? looks like it is pretty essential to your job right now...won't everyone be jealous? the REAL thing I mean?

    ReplyDelete