Sunday, January 15, 2012

Buy It Now. Or Else!

"You don’t have to change what you are doing. You don’t have to turn your world on its head. You just need to keep on the path you are traveling and in matter of days you’ll get the breakthrough you crave."

I decided see if a more theatrical approach would work to step up my sales on Ebay. Little Bit co-operated nicely. This is my ad for one of my items. The original lead in was "Buy My Dooney and Bourke Purse. Buy it NOW! MEOW!"



So far, no bites. 




 

4 comments:

  1. P.S. How did you get that picture?! It's not the same as the one online...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one? I used the plain photo of Bit to post on ebay, just for a few minutes. I was afraid people would flip, so I replaced the one on the listing with a plain photo. Sigh. She looks so alarming in the photo I figured animal lovers would think she was in trouble.

      Delete