Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just Say "No".

" People you live and work with will have you running in all directions today. Show willing, but don’t let it go to the stage where you don’t have a moment left for yourself.  Know when to say “No”."

The "one or two nasty shocks" I received Monday, as predicted, were minor. I thought the two Otterboxes I ordered from Amazon for my IPhone were fake. But they're not. The 27 Vintage Jumping Lobsters, Crabs and Spiders, however, were largely a bust. Bad plastic.


Still, some of the people I live with seemed to like them. They were diverted. If only for a moment. 

2 comments:

  1. What lucky kitties to have you for a mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, I think you far outshine me in animal Mamadom.

    Cats, dogs, horses, cattle...you are the best.

    PS Want a lobster or a crab?

    ReplyDelete