Friday, January 20, 2012

Damn Straight!

"Now that the Sun is crossing the career angle of your chart, you must not allow yourself to get upset about things that require a practical rather than an emotional response. Your future success could depend on it."

I left the loft early this morning to take a dear friend to the doctor. I arrived home hours later to find that one of my cars had a flat tire, one of my ebay customers is not happy with her purchase and wants her money back, and I may have to move all my stored things out of the empty loft next to me. 

I want this day to end. I can't stand another thing. Whoops... I meant to say: I can do it! I can deal with everything! I'll get the tire fixed. I'll give the lady her money back. I'll move all my stuff. But first...pass the hemlock. Please.

2 comments:

  1. Remember Saturday Night Live:

    OHHH, NOOOOOO, MR. BILL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Well I have had a stomach bug for two days. At least you don't have that. I hope!

    ReplyDelete