Thursday, January 19, 2012

Glory Days

"Start making new career plans today. While your rivals are taking it easy and basking in past glories, you should be preparing the ground for ever greater success. Get ahead and make sure you stay ahead."

Just like Max Bialystock, my motto is "We Can Do It."
I'm going to get in the car with the three cats, and drive up to Blacksburg, Virginia with my Elvis script.
Then I'm going to Connecticut to see my father's art agent Cynthia.  But first, a cup of coffee. 


No cups? A problem for my rivals, perhaps, but not for me!  

3 comments:

  1. What Elvis script? You wrote a script? Do you have an agent in Blacksburg, VA?

    Inquiring minds want to know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane: What did you say to me at the Goose last summer? I don't remember. What I do remember is how fabulous YOU always look.. the Glamorous Lady Rancher!

      There is an historian I hope will see me in Blacksburg. I've used his work in my research. And it's a book, not a movie script. I do, or did, have an agent and a good one, but lack of production on my part has probably lost him. Maybe, maybe not.

      Delete
  2. I said you look late 30's...& you do!

    GOOD FOR YOU ON THE BOOK & good luck with meeting the historian. Maybe your friends could get a preview?

    ReplyDelete