Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thank You, Muddy

"You can sense that something unusual is going to happen and that it’s only a matter of time before your talents are rewarded.  What occurs over the next few days is an opportunity, one you must grasp with both hands."



One of my mother's family crests comes with the following motto, in French mind you, not Latin: "Je Suis Pret."  So, if you take genetics into consideration, I am prepared. Don't I look it?

As Muddy Waters sang: " Well, I'm ready's anybody can be." Surprise me, O Ye Heavenly Bodies.


 

4 comments:

  1. You can do anything, O Woman of Supreme Talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DITTO!!!


    P.S. LOVE THIS PICTURE! Wish I knew your secret to aging,or in your case NOT aging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! My secret in this photo is the airbrush.

      Delete
  3. Well then how do you explain it when I see you IN PERSON & you still look so great?! Remember what I told you at The Goose...I stand by that comment!

    ReplyDelete