Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Ties that Bind

"With the Sun and Pluto moving through one of the best areas of your chart, you should be out in the world making things happen. This is a great time to start new projects, and a great time to travel as well."

I admit it. I want to get in the car and drive to Alaska and get a job crewing on a boat again.
I want to drive to Arizona and attend my Christian Science practitioner's church in Flagstaff.
I want to drive to Missouri and buy a gas station.
I want to visit my best friends in New England and see the Berkshires in the snow. 

But, like The Boss says:

You packed your bags and all alone you wanna ride
You don't want nothing, don't want no one by your side
You're walking tough baby but you're walking blind
To the ties that bind.
You can't forsake the ties that bind.





That's o.k. I'll just go out in the woods again, and start looking for the Confederate gold. It's easier.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I used to take Max and Cinderella everywhere. Max was a champion traveler... he loved it, and I loved having him. He rode loose in the car with me... the best companion ever. Paris has made one long trip, and she was fine, but she was a lot younger, and had Max with her. So I don't know, now. Edward and Little Bit Bella Martin Walker are untested as yet. One can always drug them, but better not to if not necessary.

      I'm always game to try it. Hotels can be an issue.

      Delete
  2. I love the name "Little Bit Bella Martin Walker"!

    ReplyDelete